Our staff are highly skilled and enthusiastic about childcare and the development of each individual child to their full potential. From the board room to the baby room our staff teams are enthusiastic, committed professionals with a desire to deliver Quality Early Years Care and Education.
We are proud to be accredited by Investors In People for recognising the importance of our staff and their development, and were thrilled to be awarded Best Employer Training and Development at the 2014 S1 Jobs Recruitment Awards.
Could you make the team? To work in our nurseries we ask that you are:
- A qualified childcare professional or are willing to undertake training
- Friendly, welcoming and able to relate to young children and their families
- Flexible and open to new developments
- Have a passion for childcare
Above all we want people who just love caring for young children, helping them on their way to become active learners and to achieve their full potential in all areas of development.
Working for us has many benefits including:
- Competitive salary packages
- Employee benefits scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities with BNG Training
- Support in achieving your career aspirations
- Working as part of a bubbly, vivacious and caring team
- Recognition of achievements through award and accreditation schemes, including the annual Bertram Gala Awards